Most recently we went to a play day with a bunch of pugs and Spike told me he had a really great time.
There were 15 Pugs there. At first Spike was kind of nervous but I encouraged him and after that he had a really good time. While he was there he saw a really weird walking rock.
I thought that it was a very interesting experience. The biggest tortoise was trying to play "bumper cars" and the others were trying to run and hide. The big one was like- "DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN (to the Jaws theme) OH TURRRTLLLESSSSS!!!!!" The big one did actually flip one of the smaller ones over.
We had a great time and met a sorts of new friends.
On July 8, I went to the bank with my dad and I saw a lady with a Lego bag and really cool Lego earrings. I asked her if she bought them at Legoland and she said, "No, actually we are Lego designers." I told my Dad with an ear to ear grin so he asked "How do you get a job like that?" So I went to find out. I met Klaus from Denmark who was a prototype designer, Megan from here in Humboldt who is a designer and Mark from England who is also a designer .
There is so much more to say but Dad says it is bedtime. So goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment