Sorry I haven't written... I guess I slept in! HA HA HA! OK, Not really. I guess I have just been busy as a bee! (tee hee hee). I was having fun playing with my friends The Welch boys -- Forest, Eli and Simon --- they are getting ready to move to Ohio. So we wanted to play as much as we could before I left Humboldt because by the time we get back the Welch Family will be moved. We have had our Moby D parked at the Welch's so that gave us more time to play. Yahoo!
Then we had company, a family that my mom met through Families On The Road (FOTR), Jana Smith and her sons, Jake and Josh.
I guess this is a good place to post some pictures...
Forest, Me, Simon, Jake, Josh, Eli
Clownin' Around with Josh
Last week we left Humboldt and now we are in Oroville, which is Butte County, California. Grandpa got the backhoe running so I am happy. (I like to drive.) Since I got here my grandpa has been letting me drive his riding lawn mower around, just for fun. We're going to be taking the cutter blade off because it has to be sharpened.
A couple of days ago I got to cut my dad's hair. I'll let the pictures tell the story:
A couple of days ago I got to cut my dad's hair. I'll let the pictures tell the story:
No comments:
Post a Comment